Chrono Cross Radical Dreamers: How to Assign Elements
When it comes to a role game, minimize your defects and increase your strengths is a good way to make sure that good ends can be d1. This can be done with the right equipment, the organization of the party and more. However, for Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition, there is also another great way to increase the attack skill of your group. If you ask about How to assign items in Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition This is what you need to know.
How to assign items in Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition
It is important to keep in mind that the allocation of elements can be done freely for all the characters, but if the assigned element matches the innate element of a character, you will get a damage multiplier.
To start, simply go to the menus and select the Elements option. Choose the character you want to modify and use the manual or automatic assignment. The elements can be automatically assigned to that selected character or the entire group.
There are no limitations on the type of elements that you can assign to the characters, except for technical skills. However, as mentioned above, coinciding the innate element of a character will result in a damage multiplier that is always useful.
- Review of Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition – A lynx between worlds
- The edition of Chrono Cross is announced: The Radical Dreamers
- Other Eden × Chrono Cross Crossover gets a new trailer that presents to Harle
- Another Eden × Chrono Cross Crossover gets a new trailer that introduces Kid
- Another Eden × Chrono Cross Crossover gets a new trailer with game mechanics and music
Search to get more