World of Warcraft: Shadowlands: Blizzard swings the big Nerf
It is not too long ago that Blizzard Entertainment has unlocked the mythical level of difficulty for the new raid “mausoleum of the first” in the online role-playing game World of Warcraft. There, a total of eleven boss opponents are waiting to be defeated by the guilds worldwide. However, the developers were somewhat over the target.
Blizzard has published a slightly larger hotfix for World of Warcraft. This does not just take care of a variety of smaller problems, but at the same time leaves the Nerf club on the boss opponents of the new battles of Niedersausen. This ranges from the reduction of your life points to weakening some skills. In the consequence, you should be a bit easier to conquer. Whether this is actually so, the near future will show.
Here are the corresponding changes in the overview:
Mausoleum of the first
- Volatile matter and prefabricated guards appear more rarely on the difficulty level.
- The degree period before ‘exposed core’, in which ‘broken explosion’ and ‘deresolution’ are not worked, was extended on all levels of difficulty.
- The Health of Designer XY’MOX was greatly reduced by 15â €% on difficulty degree.
- “Old emissions” now causes damage to the last platform as intended.
- The damage of ‘burden of sin’ was reduced to the difficulty grades normal and heroic by 20â € ¯%.
- An error has been fixed, through the ‘worsening seeds’ sometimes could not be worked out.
- An unfair timing of ‘hand of destruction’ and ‘night hunters’ in the last phase was adjusted.
Halondrus the recovers
- The initial damage of ‘recovered’ was reduced in the raid browser and on the difficulty grades normal and heroic by 10â €%.
- The additional speed receiving ephemere particles by ‘Ewareness Turbogang’ was reduced in the raid browser and the difficulty of difficulty and heroically by 50 ¯%.
- The scaling damage of ‘Ewareness Turbogang’ was reduced normally and heroically in the raid browser and difficulty levels.
- The damage of ‘Erdbreakersmosse’ was reduced by 15â €% in the raid browser and on the difficulty level.
- An error has been fixed, which caused the regular effect of ‘Lichtersplitterbeam’ the wrong amount of damage.
- The health of Anduin Wrynn was reduced to the difficulty grades normal and heroic by 5 ¯%.
- The health of Anduin’s desperation was reduced to the difficulty grades normal and heroic by 25â € ¯%.
- ‘Army of the dead’ from the remnant of a fallen king summoned once per intermediate phase a monstrous soul on the difficulty degree of heroic.
- The damage of ‘treacherous star’ was reduced to the difficulty grades normal and heroic by 20â € ¯%.
- The goal effect of ‘rain of despair’ has been updated.
Lords of terror
- The decaying coat of arms of Lordaeron is now available as a loot.
- An error has been fixed, made by the ‘cosmic emissions’ players outside the intended radius.
- An error has been fixed, not caused by the ‘desecration’ does not cause the intended damage. This raised the damage of ‘desecration’ on the difficulty of heroic by 85â €%.
Comment The developer: We will keep an eye on the impact of this change on the fight, but do not believe that it will affect the survival in combat.
Leave a Reply